- Product Highlights
- Low Glycemic Organic Sweetener
- Extracted from the Heart of the Agave Plant
- Full Sweet Flavor with Subtle Molasses Tones
- Slowly Absorbed in the Body Preventing Spikes in Blood Sugar
SKU 012511212322 Quantity 23.5 oz Syrup (666 g) Dietary Needs Organic, Raw Directions - Use as a one-for-one replacement for sugar, then adjust to your own personal taste. Some chefs prefer to use 75% as much Blue Agave nectar as they would sugar in a recipe, but others prefer a straight 1:1 replacement. - Reduce the other liquids in a recipe by up to 30%. - Cook lower and slower: reduce your baking temperature by about 25 degrees and bake for a little longer. Warnings The pH of Organic Blue Agave syrup is 4.3 to 4.8, which makes it very stable and prevents fermentation. While we recommend storing Organic Blue Agave syrup with the lid on and in a dark cool environment, refrigeration is optional. The recommended shelf life is 2-years after opening. Ingredients Organic Blue Agave nectar (light)…for product label information including a complete list of ingredients, click all product images above.
- Product Details
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave is a natural sweetener extracted from the core of the Blue Agave plant.
Organic Raw Blue Agave Nectar is perfect for everyone, including raw-food enthusiasts! This amber nectar has a distinct and delicious flavor that genuinely enhances foods' natural sweetness. It is certified Organic and GMO-Free, and appropriate for vegan and plant-based diets. It is stable, non-crystallizing and quick dissolving.
- Sweet, mild nectar is 25% sweeter than sugar (so more is less!)
- A perfect multi-purpose sweetener for beverages, fresh fruit and general table-top use
- Glycemic index of 39 or less; Natural sweetness without the blood sugar spike
- Raw Blue Agave is non-crystallizing and quick dissolving.
- Specially produced at low temperatures and mildly filtered, it has a full, natural flavor
- Use as a one-for-one replacement for sugar, then adjust to your own personal taste. Some chefs prefer to use 75% as much Blue Agave nectar as they would sugar in a recipe, but others prefer a straight 1:1 replacement.
- Reduce the other liquids in a recipe by up to 30%.
- Cook lower and slower: reduce your baking temperature by about 25 degrees and bake for a little longer.
Organic Raw Blue Agave Brand: Wholesome SweetenersPrice: $7.52 - Out of stock
- Why SuperSupplements?
Unbeatable Selection ~ We carry an unbeatable selection of the very best nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and natural personal care products. We continually refresh our selection so you always have access to the newest, most effective products right here in one convenient spot.
Satisfaction Guarantee ~ Your complete satisfaction with any Super Supplements purchase is guaranteed. You may return any item that does not meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product price. Guaranteed!
Free Shipping ~ Why pay for shipping when you can use those dollars for more great products? Spend $25 and enjoy free, fast shipping to most locations.
Passionate People ~ We love what we do. We work hard to bring you the very best products at the very best overall value every single day. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Super Supplements a better one, we want to hear from you - with a passion!
Super Supplements | 750 S Michigan St, Seattle, WA 98108 | (877) 454-3988