* Magento Enterprise Edition
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Magento Enterprise Edition License
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE_EE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to email@example.com so we can send you a copy immediately.
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade Magento to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize Magento for your
* needs please refer to http://www.magentocommerce.com for more information.
* @category design
* @package base_default
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2010 Magento Inc. (http://www.magentocommerce.com)
* @license http://www.magentocommerce.com/license/enterprise-edition
Now Foods Magnesium Malate, 1,000 mg, 180 Tablets review posted by Danna on 5/18/12
The "1,000 mg" labeling is deceptive, because each tablet (1 serving size) is only 150 mg. Under the listing of Calcium & Magnesium is a paranthetical statement as follows:
(from 1000 mg Magnesium Malate)
What in heck does THAT mean? At any rate, I am satisfied enough with the product, but need at least 3 a day plus magnesium-rich food to fend off leg cramps. And 3 a day = tendency to diarrhea, unfortunately. Still looking for the perfect solution.
Super Supplements | 750 S Michigan St, Seattle, WA 98108 | (877) 454-3988