- Product Highlights
- Delicious Chocolate-Flavored Easy-to-Digest Triple Protein Matrix
- Supplies 25 g of Protein, 1 g Sugar, 1.5 g Fat & 120 Calories Per Serving
- Formulated With Micro-Filtrated Whey Isolate & Concentrate, Micellar Casein & Egg Isolate
- Supports Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Effects While Encouraging Fat Burning
SKU 689076323017 Quantity 2 lbs Powder (908 g) Serving Size 1 Scoop (31 g) Servings Per Container 29 Flavor Chocolate Directions As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops of IsoBolic in 6 to 10 ounces (depending on desired consistency) of water or skim milk. Consume 1 to 3 servings a day. Warnings Allergen Warning: Contains ingredients from milk and egg. Made in a plant that also processes egg, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products. Ingredients IsoBolic Triple Isolate Amino Acid Enhanced Protein Matrix (Cross-Flow Micro-Filtrated Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Isolate (Dry Egg Albumin), Whey Protein Concentrate, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glycine), Sustained Release Controlled Dispersion Complex (Glucose Polymers, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carageenan, Mond and Di-Glycerides), SuperFats Metabolic Lipid Complex (Cold Process Sunflower Oil Powder, Cold Process Flax Seed Oil Powder, CLA, (Micro Encapsulated Conjugated Linoleic Acid), Bromelain, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium…for product label information including a complete list of ingredients, click all product images above.
- Product Details
Nutrabolics Isobolic Chocolate, ISOBOLIC’S STRATEGY: A Gold-Standard Protein Supplement, serious athletes dedicated to continuous progress in size, strength and muscularity are super conscious of the quality and quantity of their daily protein intake. That’s why Nutrabolics developed the "industry standard"¬¬ for protein supplements — IsoBolic. No ordinary off-the-shelf protein product, this unique supplement incorporates the best science has to offer. Point blank, IsoBolic is a true Designer Bodybuilding Food, a must-have supplement that should be at the root of every elite competitor’s nutritional arsenal.
ISOBOLIC’S TACTICS: Maximum Amino-Acid Availability, an athlete’s body constantly fluctuates between lean-tissue accumulation (amino-acid usage for building/repair or "anabolism") and lean-tissue breakdown (amino-acid usage for energy or "catabolism")i. Balancing this persistent battle dictates body progression or stagnation. An effective protein supplement improves net nitrogen retention, promoting anabolism and decreasing catabolism . To promote a beneficial metabolic status, IsoBolic combines a "physiologically specific " array of protein components, isolated by sophisticated processing technologies, and integrates essential fatty acids, fiber and enzymes to provide a constant supply of amino acids and support a structured diet and vigorous weight-training regimen.
ISOBOLIC'S INTEGRALS: Fast-Acting, Punch-Packing Ingredients
- Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate – Unlike inferior proteins processed via "Ion Exchange," which uses destructive chemicals to separate various milk protein components, IsoBolic’s unique whey isolates are only exposed to a low-temperature process that isolates the native protein at its biologically natural pH, carefully preserving its biological activity. Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate supplies the highest levels of di-, tri-, and oligo-whey peptides, including over 10% immunoglobulins (vital antibodies that support a balanced, healthy immune response). This process offers the purest, fastest acting and most digestible whey protein available.
- Native Micellar Casein – In several studies, IsoBolic’s major protein component, Micellar Casein, has proven to maximize net nitrogen retention, absorption efficiency, and protein synthesisiii, iv, v, vi, vii. Micellar Casein behaves like tissue protein (chicken, beef, etc.), because it congeals in the stomach and the breakdown process elicits a time-release effect on protein synthesis. In that respect, IsoBolic performs much like whole food and delivers a slow, sustained release of amino acids into the bloodstream. This slow, six-hour dispersion period increases total protein synthesis and can be a valuable adjunct to a structured diet and vigorous weight-training regimenviii.
- Egg Protein Isolate (Egg Albumin) – Egg Protein Isolate is a rich source of sulphur-bearing amino acids critical to numerous pathways that enhance cell repair. Also known as "methyl donors," sulphur-producing amino acids assist in the formation of methionine, which is the first amino acid to "join the team" when creating many new cells and is, therefore, a "must have" to promote an effective use of protein.
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) including, CLA and Flax Seed Powder – IsoBolic provides added "healthy fats" critical in maintaining healthy testosterone levels. EFA's also produce good prostaglandins that insure the actions of several key hormones are working optimally.
IsoBolic Triple Isolate Protein Matrix Brand: NutrabolicsPrice: $35.96 - Out of stock
- Why SuperSupplements?
Unbeatable Selection ~ We carry an unbeatable selection of the very best nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and natural personal care products. We continually refresh our selection so you always have access to the newest, most effective products right here in one convenient spot.
Satisfaction Guarantee ~ Your complete satisfaction with any Super Supplements purchase is guaranteed. You may return any item that does not meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product price. Guaranteed!
Free Shipping ~ Why pay for shipping when you can use those dollars for more great products? Spend $25 and enjoy free, fast shipping to most locations.
Passionate People ~ We love what we do. We work hard to bring you the very best products at the very best overall value every single day. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Super Supplements a better one, we want to hear from you - with a passion!
Super Supplements | 750 S Michigan St, Seattle, WA 98108 | (877) 454-3988