- Product Highlights
- Dietary Supplement
- Full Spectrum Vegetarian Enzymes
SKU 642392240154 Quantity 60 Capsules Serving Size 1 Capsule Servings Per Container 60 Dietary Needs Vegan, Vegetarian Directions Take 1 capsule with meal or as directed. Warnings Not recommended for use if peptic ulcer, gastritis or heartburn is present. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your health care provider prior to use. As with any product, discontinue use if adverse effects occur. Store in a cool, dry place, NOT to exceed 77°F. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Ingredients …for product label information including a complete list of ingredients, click all product images above. Other Ingredients Protease 50,000 HUT, Amylase 10,000 SKB, Lipase 500 FIP, Bromelain 100 GDU, Papain 35,000 TU, Cellulase 600 CU, Vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate.
- Product Details
- Mega-Polyzyme enzymes have been painstakingly researched and carefully selected so that only the purest and most effective enzymes are used.
- Mega-Polyzyme is formulated with 600mg of enzymes in each capsule. Most other enzyme products contain only 250 to 450 mg (including tablet/ capsule fillers and binders) per pill.
- Mega-Polyzyme utilizes highly purified, specially selected enzymes from plant and botanical sources.
- Mega-Polyzyme is a full spectrum vegetarian enzyme that is active on food proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Technological advances permit substitution of most animal source enzymes with natural alternative sources .
- Mega-Polyzyme Protease, Bromelain and Papain effectively break down food proteins, especially grain glutens.
- The Protease in Mega-Polyzyme has a broad spectrum activity on various proteins. Mega-Polyzyme Protease has remarkable grain gluten digesting capacity.
- Activities on various substrates are measured at pH 7.0, temperature 37°C. The activity on milk casein is an accepted reference and is indicated as 100%.
- Mega-Polyzyme Lipase breaks down fats and oils, and its Amylase activity targets starches and other carbohydrates.
- The Cellulase in Mega-Polyzyme is of sufficient strength to completely digest the cellulose contained in a full head of lettuce. Cellulose in the diet is not digestible, and the human intestinal bacteria cannot ferment or metabolize it. By digesting cellulose, the friendly intestinal bacteria are presented with more nutrient substrate to multiply. This is important to people on low carbohydrate diets.
- Pancreatic enzymes are relatively unstable in the digestive tract.
- Mega-Polyzyme Protease resists gastric acid (see Figure 2) unlike animal-derived preparations which are deactivated in the presence of acid.
- Mega-Polyzyme Lipase is active over a wide pH range. (see Figure 3)
- In the small intestine of healthy individuals, pancreatic enzyme activities decline at different rates. Although 74% of Amylase and 22% of Trypsin activity survive to the end of the small intestine, only 1% of initial Lipase activity is still available at that point.
- The greater survivability of Amylase is probably due to its resistance to proteolytic degradation. Pancreatic Lipase is inactivated at pH less than 4; therefore, animal derived Pancreatic Lipase will rapidly degrade in the normal stomach reducing its ability to break down fat.
Mega Polyzyme Brand: InterplexusPrice: $14.62 - In stock
- Why SuperSupplements?
Unbeatable Selection ~ We carry an unbeatable selection of the very best nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and natural personal care products. We continually refresh our selection so you always have access to the newest, most effective products right here in one convenient spot.
Satisfaction Guarantee ~ Your complete satisfaction with any Super Supplements purchase is guaranteed. You may return any item that does not meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product price. Guaranteed!
Free Samples ~ We encourage you to try new products - on us! Visit our Free Samples section and select any sample product that looks interesting to you complimentary with any purchase.
Free Shipping ~ Why pay for shipping when you can use those dollars for more great products? Spend $49 and enjoy free, fast shipping to most locations.
Passionate People ~ We love what we do. We work hard to bring you the very best products at the very best overall value every single day. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Super Supplements a better one, we want to hear from you - with a passion!
Super Supplements | 750 S Michigan St, Seattle, WA 98108 | (877) 454-3988