- Product Highlights
- Flavo Plex C
- Dietary Supplement
- Vitamin C with Pure Flavonoids & Grape Seed Extract
SKU 642392244329 Quantity 60 Capsules Serving Size 2 Capsules Servings Per Container 30 Directions Take 2-3 capsules before a meal with water once a day or as directed. Warnings If pregnant, consult your physician before using this or any other product. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Ingredients …for product label information including a complete list of ingredients, click all product images above. Other Ingredients Hesperidin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Grape Seed Extract, Winter Cherry Extact, Naringin, Cellulose
- Product Details
- Vitamin C is essential for the formation of bone and connective tissue.
- Vitamin C accumulates in all body tissues, with a very high level in the adrenal glands, from which it will be released with the newly formed steroids in response to stress. Tissue levels are decreased by chronic exposure to all forms of stress.
- It helps the body absorb iron.
- It helps burns and wounds heal.
- People who rely on such foods as dried meat, tea, toast and canned vegetables would have low Vitamin C as a result.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and surgery can significantly increase the body’s requirement for Vitamin C.
- Smoking increases the Vitamin C requirement by 30-50%.
- A few months without enough Vitamin C can cause irritability, depression, weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. In severe cases gums become swollen, purple and spongy. Vitamin C, being a highly effective anitoxidant and an enzyme cofactor, protects against oxidative stress and oxidative stress-induced diseases, e.g. hypertention, chronic inflamatory diseases and diabetes.
At one time bioflavonoids were designated as the Vitamin P complex (P stood for permeability). It had been observed that bioflavonoids were associated with reduced capillary permeability. Although bioflavonoids are not presently considered vitamins, some appear to positively affect cell membrane stability and many have potent antioxidant properties.
Flavonoids are known to extend the life of Vitamin C when absorbed into the pro-oxidant medium of the body fluids. In other words, the bioflavonoids increase the biopotency of Vitamin C by reducing and protecting it from excessive and casual oxidation in the body fluids and compartments.
The buffered Vitamin C used is a stable and purified Calcium and/or Magnesium Ascorbate.
This form of Vitamin C is neutral in pH. In general, it is better tolerated than ascorbic acid by an individual with a sensitive stomach due to its buffered and low acid nature.
Pure Form Flavonoids
The Naringin, Hesperidin, & Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone used in Flavoplex C are 85-98% pure as opposed to a crude bioflavonoid complex. Crude complexes are poorly soluble by-products of the citrus industry.
Pure forms of these valuable bioflavonoids are more water soluble and bioavailable.
Bioflavonoid complexes typically sold in the market contain 15-30% flavonoids at best. The flavonoids in these products are locked in the crude orange or fruit pulp and peel by-product, and thus exhibit low bioavailability. Humans cannot digest cellulose to release the locked flavonoids.
Protection from Toxins
Naringin can reduce the activation of environmental toxins by the liver and provide added protection.
Grape Seed Extract
A Grape Seed Extract is included because it is an excellent source of polyphenols (anthocyanins & leucoanthocyanins) which are active antioxidant ingredients in red wine, and are known to help support the cardiovascular system.
Anthocyanins are also capable of reducing the formation of nitrosamines and other nitroso additives found in foods, thereby augmenting the nitroso lowering effect of ascorbic acid.
Interplexus uses a 95% pure form to reduce pulp and cellulose and to deliver maximum potency. Commonly purchased grape seed/skin extracts usually contain 18-30% active ingredients. The balance is cellulose and pulp.
Flavo Plex C Brand: InterplexusPrice: $14.99 - Out of stock
- Why SuperSupplements?
Unbeatable Selection ~ We carry an unbeatable selection of the very best nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and natural personal care products. We continually refresh our selection so you always have access to the newest, most effective products right here in one convenient spot.
Satisfaction Guarantee ~ Your complete satisfaction with any Super Supplements purchase is guaranteed. You may return any item that does not meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product price. Guaranteed!
Free Shipping ~ Why pay for shipping when you can use those dollars for more great products? Spend $25 and enjoy free, fast shipping to most locations.
Passionate People ~ We love what we do. We work hard to bring you the very best products at the very best overall value every single day. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Super Supplements a better one, we want to hear from you - with a passion!
Super Supplements | 750 S Michigan St, Seattle, WA 98108 | (877) 454-3988