- Product Highlights
- Guayaki Yerba Mate
- Chai Spice Mate
- A Spicy-Sweet Yerba Mate Blend
- Naturally Caffeinated
SKU 632432967011 Quantity 16 Tea Bags Serving Size 1 Teabag Servings Per Container 16 Directions Hot Place tea bag in a cup of hot (not boiling) water. Steep 5-10 minutes. If you want it stronger, brew it longer. Mate Chai Latté Brew hot, then add your choice of milk and sweetener to taste. We like almond milk and honey. Iced Brew the tea bags, then add ice. Ingredients Proprietary Blend (Organic Yerba Mate (leaf), Organic cinnamon (bark), Organic Licorice (root), Organic Nutmeg (seed), Organic Clove (seed), Organic Stevia (leaf), Organic Vanilla Chai Flavor...for product label information including a complete list of ingredients, click all product images above.
- Product Details
Guayaki's chai spice mate teabags are made with an array of organic ingredients, to give it a special flavor and to help improve one’s health. Along with yerba mate the tea bags contain: cinnamon, licorice, ginger, nutmeg, clove and stevia.
In South America, yerba mate has been revered for centuries as the “drink of the gods” and is enjoyed daily for vitality, clarity, and well-being. Yerba mate is traditionally used as a catalyst to unleash the powerful effects of other herbs such as in this blend.
A nourishing, green source of energy, the leaves of the yerba mate tree deliver a unique trio of stimulants: caffeine, theobromine and theophylline as well as 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, and abundant antioxidants.
Chai Spice includes yerba mate and:
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory qualities that can lessen joint and muscle pain. Diabetics will be happy to know that a recommended daily dose of this spice can help regulate blood sugar. It also helps to improve circulation, digestive health, and relieves common stomach discomforts.
- Licorice has long been used to treat an upset stomach, including treatment of stomach ulcers. It’s also useful in the treatment of coughs and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger has a proven efficiency in treating nausea and motion sickness. Ginger is also high in antioxidants and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Nutmeg helps to calm and lower blood pressure and soothes digestive upset. It also stimulates the cardiovascular system, promotes concentration, acts as an expectorant, reduces joint inflammation and helps the liver to remove toxins.
- Clove helps to prevent toxicity from environmental pollutants as well as prevent digestive tract cancers. It’s also an anti-inflammatory herb.
- Stevia has shown that it has a regulating effect on the pancreas and helps stabilize blood sugar levels. Stevia is therefore useful to people with diabetes, hypoglycemia, and Candidiasis. Other traditional uses of stevia are: lowers elevated blood pressure (hypertension), digestive aid that also reduces gas and stomach acidity, and for obesity. The herb acts as a general tonic which increases energy levels and mental acuity.
Chai Spice Mate Brand: Guayaki5 stars, based on 1 review(s).Rating:Price: $6.28 - In stock
- Why SuperSupplements?
Unbeatable Selection ~ We carry an unbeatable selection of the very best nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and natural personal care products. We continually refresh our selection so you always have access to the newest, most effective products right here in one convenient spot.
Satisfaction Guarantee ~ Your complete satisfaction with any Super Supplements purchase is guaranteed. You may return any item that does not meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product price. Guaranteed!
Free Samples ~ We encourage you to try new products - on us! Visit our Free Samples section and select any sample product that looks interesting to you complimentary with any purchase.
Free Shipping ~ Why pay for shipping when you can use those dollars for more great products? Spend $49 and enjoy free, fast shipping to most locations.
Passionate People ~ We love what we do. We work hard to bring you the very best products at the very best overall value every single day. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Super Supplements a better one, we want to hear from you - with a passion!
Guayaki Chai Spice Mate, 16 Tea Bags Reviews Showing 1 out of 1 reviews for Guayaki Chai Spice Mate, 16 Tea Bags
Chai Spice Mate review posted by Mary on 3/6/14
The spice part of this tea is very subtle so you can still enjoy the Yerba Mate taste.
Super Supplements | 750 S Michigan St, Seattle, WA 98108 | (877) 454-3988