* Magento Enterprise Edition
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Magento Enterprise Edition License
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE_EE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to email@example.com so we can send you a copy immediately.
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade Magento to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize Magento for your
* needs please refer to http://www.magentocommerce.com for more information.
* @category design
* @package base_default
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2010 Magento Inc. (http://www.magentocommerce.com)
* @license http://www.magentocommerce.com/license/enterprise-edition
Everyone’s skin is different, but healthy foods are universal. Taking care of skin naturally includes eating foods that contain Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidants and polyphenols. Salmon, eggs, walnuts, colorful fruits, green tea and beans are a few sources for these nutrients. Many of the foods that contain these beneficial nutrients can also be used directly on the skin. Try some of these natural skin care recipes at home for a fresh, glowing complexion.