* Magento Enterprise Edition
* NOTICE OF LICENSE
* This source file is subject to the Magento Enterprise Edition License
* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE_EE.txt.
* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:
* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to
* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email
* to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a copy immediately.
* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade Magento to newer
* versions in the future. If you wish to customize Magento for your
* needs please refer to http://www.magentocommerce.com for more information.
* @category design
* @package base_default
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2010 Magento Inc. (http://www.magentocommerce.com)
* @license http://www.magentocommerce.com/license/enterprise-edition
It is commonly thought that colds and flu are triggered by the change of season when temperatures go from warmer to colder. Actually, these illnesses occur mostly during fall and winter months not because the temperature is lower but rather the cold and flu-causing viruses seem to survive better in lower humidity. Cold weather also makes the nasal passage lining drier and more open to viral infection. People also tend to spend more time indoors increasing the possibility that the virus will spread from one person to the next.