The endeavor to wellness has challenged many of us in the past. My friends, I have had bumps in the road and I’m not just talking about warts. Think about how you can take control of your health today and not let it control you. The following is a list of “missing elements” that may provide significant benefits in the human diet.
• Greens SuperFood Powder – these powders contain 10-50+ freeze dried greens, herbs, organic vitamins and minerals, natural phyto-chemicals and all combined to support the body in a lot of ways! Plenty of good brands available.
PROMOTES LONGEVITY / ANTI-AGING
• Turmeric – For good reason, Turmeric is internationally recognized as the number one yellow spice in the world because of inflammatory and cuisine related benefits! Use in your food or select high quality extracts in capsule form.
NEURAL / BRAIN ENHANCEMENT
• Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), includes the Omega-3 family (ALA, EPA, and DHA) – Fish and Flax both provide significant EFA content.
• Lion’s Mane – Whether you are a centenarian, athlete, or everyone else, cognitive function is important and this is one fungi to know about. Lion’s Mane is said to support neural ability by strengthening electrically charged impulses between cells.
REBUILD / SUSTAIN
• Proteins – You know that protein is key, let me just say that quality matters every time.
• Electrolytes - always ask about absorption when deciding on products. ConcenTrace is a good pick.
The perspective for my Health & Wellness philosophy continues to be shaped by years of experience, knowledge-seeking, and community. I believe we should live and let live and if you’re anything like me, you want to live a little bit stronger than before. Maybe a LOT stronger! Stay tuned for more…