Ayurved teaches us that in order to be healthy women need to maintain physical, emotional, mental and spiritual balance through wholesome nutrition, exercise, yoga, breathing exercises, herbs and supplements. It is best to learn how to live healthy.
1. Eat whole grains, beans, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds
2. Eat vegetables rich in minerals and seaweeds.
3. Walk briskly for 45 minutes a day.
4. Do yoga 15-20 minutes a day.
5. Practice alternate nostril breathing: Inhale slowly and deeply through the left nostril while closing
off the right nostril with the right thumb; close off the left nostril with the right index finger and lift
the right thumb and exhale through the right nostril; then after inhaling through the right nostril,
close it off with the right thumb again and lift the right index finger and exhale through the left
nostril. Repeat the entire process for 5-10 minutes.
6. Cooling breath: Make a funnel of the tongue and breathe in slowly through the funnel to full lung
capacity, swallow the coolness and then exhale out through mouth. Repeat for 5-10 minutes.
Suggested Products to promote balance and health: