- Product Highlights
- ALLMAX Nutrition Vanilla Quick Mass Rapid Mass Gain Catalyst
- Contains 57 g Protein, 30 g Sugar & 1010 Calories Per Serving
- Promotes Gaining Lean Body Mass & Increasing Calorie Activation
- Enriched with Omega-3/6/9, CLA, MCTs & CARBPLEX Polymerized Carb Blend
SKU 665553125275 Quantity 3.3 lbs Powder Serving Size 4 Scoops Servings Per Container 6 Flavor Vanilla Directions There are a total of 3 unique ways you can take QUICKMASS. For optimum mass gain results, it is recommended to consume QUICKMASS twice daily for an 8 week period. For use as a natural health product to increase lean weight gain and muscle strength. Warnings Consult your physician prior to using this product it you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat, and Soy. Ingredients Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Mono-and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose (64mg), Acesulfame Potassium (64mg)...for product label information including a complete list of ingredients, click all product images above.
- Product Details
QUICKMASS Vanilla is a scientifically formulated mass builder based on California State University research and is designed to help even the hardest gainer pack on lean mass quickly! QUICKMASS Vanilla accomplishes this by combining a scientifically proven calorie level with a new calorie activation system called NP5™ technology. Every angle of the QUICKMASS Vanilla formula has been custom designed with the sole objective of delivering the strongest, most potent mass gainer in existence today! ALLMAX Nutrition feels they have accomplished their mission – You be the judge!
QUICKMASS goes to work by providing a precise 1010 calories per serving made up of the following unique custom engineered macronutrient blends:
- OCTA-PRO™ - 8-STAGE Protein Delivery Matrix - Understanding the importance of trickling amino acids into the bloodstream over an extended period of time, QUICKMASS Vanilla contains 55 grams of an 8-STAGE nitrogen delivery system. The fact remains, every protein has its unique advantages and QUICKMASS Vanilla delivers 8 different forms of protein that jack up the amino acid profile and create a time-released protein of the absolute highest biological value.
- CARB-PLEX™ -GI Balanced Carbohydrate Matrix - Balance is everything. Understanding that all carbohydrates are not created equal, the scientists at ALLMAX Nutrition studied the glycemic index (GI) of numerous ingredients and created a carbohydrate matrix that would slowly raise blood glucose and prolong insulin release over an extended period of time. With insulin being released over an extended period of time, the amino acids trickling into the blood stream from OCTA-PRO are delivered to the muscles creating positive muscle nitrogen retention for hours! By combining precise levels of long chain polysaccharides with a modified dextrose equivalent, fructose and a unique fiber called FIBERSOL-2™, CARB-PLEX™ integrates perfectly into the formula to help accomplish the mass building mission of QUICKMASS Vanilla.
- OMEGA-LIPID™ -Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) Matrix - With the objective of delivering 1010 calories per serving (without the need to add milk), the remaining calorie content is derived from a functional essential fatty acid (EFA) matrix designed to deliver stable forms of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids. To achieve its fatty acid composition, OMEGA-LIPID™ fat is derived from Enzyme modified Sunflower Seed Oil (omega-6), Conjugated Linoleic Acid (Clairinol™ brand CLA), Microencapsulated Flax Seed Oil powder (omega-3), Freeze dried Borage Seed Oil powder (omega-6 &GLA), Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s), and Hi-MCT Coconut Oil Powder (delivering Testosterone boosting saturated fat and additional MCTs). OMEGA-LIPID is by far the most advanced functional fatty acid matrix and will ensure you are getting quality fats as part of your calorie matrix!
- NP5™ - Calorie Activation Technology - NP5 is a patent-pending proprietary blend of Creatine (including Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate), Insulinogenic agents and enzymes that allow the body to utilize calories more efficiently, triggering faster gains in lean body mass.
The Bottom line is to get big you have to eat big! This means consuming a huge amount of quality calories. Simply put, if you’re not consuming more calories then your body is burning, you will not gain mass – You can’t argue with this fact! QUICKMASS Vanilla works by providing a precise 1010 calories per serving with custom engineered nutrient matrixes that set the standard in mass gainers.
Quick Mass Brand: ALLMAX NutritionPrice: $28.99 - In stock
- Why SuperSupplements?
Unbeatable Selection ~ We carry an unbeatable selection of the very best nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and natural personal care products. We continually refresh our selection so you always have access to the newest, most effective products right here in one convenient spot.
Satisfaction Guarantee ~ Your complete satisfaction with any Super Supplements purchase is guaranteed. You may return any item that does not meet your expectations within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the product price. Guaranteed!
Free Samples ~ We encourage you to try new products - on us! Visit our Free Samples section and select any sample product that looks interesting to you complimentary with any purchase.
Free Shipping ~ Why pay for shipping when you can use those dollars for more great products? Spend $49 and enjoy free, fast shipping to most locations.
Passionate People ~ We love what we do. We work hard to bring you the very best products at the very best overall value every single day. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Super Supplements a better one, we want to hear from you - with a passion!
Super Supplements | 750 S Michigan St, Seattle, WA 98108 | (877) 454-3988